Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Patience


Patience, originally uploaded by BornJavanese.

Every morning after parking my bike in the parking area I always see many ball-sized fruits spreading on my way to the office. I do not know what kind of fruit they are. Some lay on the hot-mixed road. Oooh... how poor they are! Many of them are smashed, run over by wheels. Some lay on the ground on the sideway. How lucky they must be, as they lay on the right place to grow. Though it is just for a while before being swept away by the gardener, they have beautiful moment to build their hope for new living. At least, they have moment posing before my lens! Hahaha...

One of the lucky fruits caught my eyes. It laid neatly. I got it captured. See the picture above!

In a natural condition, I'm sure that the fruit just needs times to grow well, as it lays on the fertile soil. It has potentiallity already to be a big tree. "Just be patient!" it says to me. [skd]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments