Monday, February 11, 2008

Law of Attraction Quiz

"The Secret" book by Rhonda Byrne has become the most notable self-helping book since it was launched. Both the book and DVD versions are available worldwidely. Have you read the book, or watched the DVD? If so, I think you'll agree that the inpirations behind it is coming from our daily lives. Rhonda Byrne and her team explain the concept into 12 systematic chapters that will help the reader/audience to realize the most applying power in this universe that works amongst us: the law of attraction! I like to quote one quotation from the book: What we resist, persist!

This quiz will help us to taste the prompted ideas behind the book. And I think that what is working on is more than just ideas! You could have your own opinion. So, don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 PM

    In the spirit of open-minded discourse, please consider another perspective on Rhonda Byrne & Co's dvd/book, The Secret: www.thesecretantidote.com. Thank you. Thom Rutledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tom
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. It's a surprise that it's you! Wow! I've visit your site and wanted to leave a comment back. However I couldn't. Instead, I write on my own page.

    You're right. I think of any responses to "The Secret", and you did it! I try to get the points of your "antidote". I'm sure, the 15 questions of yours will help fans of The Secret to be more opened about what's going on and working on our lives.

    Again, thank you so much, Tom!
    All the best for you!

    For the readers of this entry and comments, in the spirit of open-minded discourse, please visit Tom Rutledge's site on www.thesecretantidote.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Hi Tom
    I read your book,it was very interesting,my wife also read it,she was appreciating you,she like the topic Principles of Law of Attraction
    very much.....

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments